You know how sometimes a TV episode is just a mash-up of past episodes? I always think the producers were lazy that week. But when it comes to sewing blogs, the experience is totally different for me. I love seeing in one place all the projects my favorite bloggers have completed for the year. Here are my 2014 highlights:
- Bento Box baby quilt (Waterfront Park fabric by Violet Craft)
- Aviatrix Medallion pillow cover for #birthdayclubhandmade
- Grandma Memory Quilt
- Tudor Bag (cotton + steel fabric)
- Wedding Quilt – Midnight Garden pattern
- Disney Mini for #birthdayclubhandmade
- Sailboat baby quilt
- Embroidered portrait
- Pixelated Panda
- Drawstring Bags
- Marcelle Medallion
- Rag doll with change of outfits
- Triple zip pouch
- Christmas Dresden pillow cover
- Christmas owl pillow cover
- Wedding pillows
- Frozen pillows (more about the Anna block here)
- Steampunk pillowcase
I love seeing all that color, and my productivity seems to grow each year!
I’m frankly not sure how I could possibly compete with my 2014 self in 2015, so I’m going to focus instead on making projects that make me happy. I had too many self-imposed deadlines in 2014. I’m going to focus more on enjoying each project.
Happy New Year!